Cappuccino Soufflés December 23, 2014 09:57
A smooth and delicious dessert, flavoured with Oomph! Tasmanian Gourmet Coffee.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup (90g) caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup of strong plunged OOMPH! coffee
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 300ml thickened whipped cream
- Grated chocolate to decorate
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Heat milk and add coffee.
- Pour over egg mixture.
- Continue to stir over a moderate heat until thickened. Let cool.
- Sprinkle gelatine over boiling water in a small bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Fold gelatine and cream through the cooled mixture.
- Pour mixture into four parfait dessert glasses. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Before serving, add whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.