Classic Espresso Martini December 23, 2014 10:02
An obvious cocktail choice for coffee lovers.
. 30 ml premium vodka
- 30 ml freshly extracted coffee
- 30 ml DaVinci coffee syrup
- Place all ingredients into cocktail shaker with a generous portion of ice.
- Shake vigorously to produce a better foam.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with two espresso beans.
Float a teaspoon of cream on top.
Iced Coffee Frappé December 23, 2014 10:00
A truly refreshing ice-cold coffee experience.
- 1 cup of ice
- 120 ml milk
- 30 ml espresso shot
- 30 ml DaVinci liquid Frappé
Optional Add 30 ml of any of the DaVinci syrups eg, peppermint or chocolate
Place all ingredients into a blender. Pulse/purée until frothy, and ice is pulverized. Serve in a beverage glass.
Cappuccino Soufflés December 23, 2014 09:57
A smooth and delicious dessert, flavoured with Oomph! Tasmanian Gourmet Coffee.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup (90g) caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup of strong plunged OOMPH! coffee
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 300ml thickened whipped cream
- Grated chocolate to decorate
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Heat milk and add coffee.
- Pour over egg mixture.
- Continue to stir over a moderate heat until thickened. Let cool.
- Sprinkle gelatine over boiling water in a small bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Fold gelatine and cream through the cooled mixture.
- Pour mixture into four parfait dessert glasses. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Before serving, add whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.