The Barista Bible is the ultimate companion for anyone who is keen to learn the art and science of preparing and serving perfect coffee beverages.
This coffee book is perfect for the coffee connoisseur or home barista – when learning how to make espresso coffee beverages.
For commercial barista training, it is the ideal coffee manual – on-the-job in a café or restaurant and off-the-job in a coffee school or college.
- Easy-to-read text
- Hundreds of superb illustrations and high quality photographs
- Step-by-step instructions for more than 20 espresso techniques
- Detailed coffee training including what is espresso and how to make espresso, coffee grinding, steaming milk & foaming milk, coffee extraction, cleaning espresso machines
- Step-by-step coffee recipes with stacks of barista tips including coffee art or latte art
- Fascinating coffee history and the origins of various coffee beverages
- Meticulously researched and written by a hospitality trainer and coffee expert
- Aligned with the Units of Competency from the Australian Hospitality Training Package.